Schedule 1 drugs are those that have the following characteristic according to the United States Drug Enforcement Agency:
- The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
- The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical treatment use in the U.S.
- There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or substance under medical supervision.
When our children realize that marijuana is not really harmful, will they assume that heroin, LSD and crack cocaine (also Schedule 1 drugs) are not so bad, either?
Whose interests are politicians protecting, our children or the interests of pharmaceutical companies, policing and our courts?
The myth of cannabis as a gateway drug gas long been debunked. The reality is marijuana has been used to get addicts off other schedule 1 drugs.
Drugs / Substances listed in DEA Schedule I include:
- Heroin (diacetylmorphine)
- LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide)
- Marijuana (cannabis, THC)
- Mescaline (Peyote)
- MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine or “ecstasy”)
- GHB (gamma-hydroxybutyric acid)
- Ecstasy (MDMA or 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine)
- Methaqualone (Quaalude)
- Khat (Cathinone)
- Bath Salts (3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone or MDPV)
Help us end the war, help us protect our children. Come Abrogate with us.